meatshake!

01. BOO!

please register in lowercase letters. avatars are 250x400

set in spookney, australia, meatshake! is a fresh and friendly real life dead rp that encourages wild and free rping and diversity! we're accepting of all players and characters from any background (treat others how you wish to be treated in return). You won't be judged for your plots, no matter how dark and messy they are or how cute and fluffy you want them to be c: come join us where you can just write!

your BATmin

02. cryptkeepers

what's new? -

03. news from the grave

Shocktober! welcome to the spookiest of the months and milkshake meatshake's second halloween! We've got a bunch of fun spooky things for you to play with including post bingo, a pumpkin hunt and some games! get into the spirit and come up with a creepy name for your character and submit your favourite halloween songs for our playlist! All the details are right here, ghoulfriends!

28 august: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX YOU'RE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND THE MOST AMAZING PERSON, MILKSHAKE LOVES YOU <333

23 august: a year ago today, zero came out of hiding and stopped stalking milkshake - she finally joined us! because max missed zero's bday this year, the second best date to celebrate zero's existence is the day she came into our lives! enjoy our shineeshake games!

14 august: today we're flipping out a quick little activity check! please read all the details here!

1 august: happy earth day nova milkshake! happy engagement zero!

1 june: ayo ladies & gentlemen, this is milkshake's one year anniversary! it's a massive milestone for a number of reasons, but most importantly it's very symbolic of the friendship and totally insane plots we have come up with over the last twelve months. thank you to everyone who has brought their sunshine and light to milkshake and jumped into all our adventures with us! we love you so much ♥

23 april HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO!!!! today our lil peppa was born and this gross world became so much brighter <33 have an amazing day beautiful, and know that we all love you!! <3

20 march come play our first monthly post bingo! lasting until the end of april!

11 march this month's of the whenevers are up! congratulations all our wonderful players c: you're the best!

1 march we are eight months old! thank you for everyone who has kept milkshake the amazing, friendly, safe place it is <3

21 Feb. nominate the OTMs which should be renamed the of the whenevers

1 Jan. Happy new year babies!

17 Dec. merry christmas friends! christmas is just next week so we're not going to do a MASSIVE event but there's still some fun things to do and don't forget to complete the activity check
09 Nov. Things are still a little spooky around here, but we're back to our regular milkshake flavour! Check out the latest announcement for some new things! Stay amazing, friends!

Oct. HALLOWEEN Things are getting pretty spooky around milkshake! MEATSHAKE! Stay tuned for mini events and games being progressively released in the lead up to our spookiest holiday!
28 Sept. HAPPY JAAN DAY! today we celebrate the day that jaan was born, just a few moons ago! thank you for being born, jaan, thank you for being on this planet with us and thank you for being our amazing lovebug who will only ever cheer us on and never hold us back. This day is for YOU, baby!!
01 Sept it's spring!
12 Aug. new skin! let us know if something is wanky!

please welcome jaan as our very first mod! thank you for stepping up to help us out <3

new poll

» absences, away? post in here!
milkshake
 Posted: May 30 2016, 06:00 AM
25 years old
being lovely
stalking
milk
bondi
54 posts
admin
the unicorn
milkshake

absences

are you going to be busy or going on vacation? has something come up? either way, to keep your characters safe and to let us all know that you haven't fallen off the planet, please post your absence in this thread using the code below! Please make sure to have an expected return date, you can always change it later.

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="milkfaces"> <div class="milklegs"> <div class="milktitle">## MONTH - ## MONTH</div> <p> you don't need to explain why you're away but if you want to this is where you can do it :B come back soon because we'll miss you! <p><b>this affects:</b> please name your characters! </div></div>[/dohtml]

pm
email
^
zip-zap-zero
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:49 PM
105 years old
salt mining
married
max
chinatown
33 posts
admin
the spice
zip-zap-zero

Slow Oct

This sorta starts now because things are happening that I really wish weren't but what can you do. BUT i do tend to be really stubbernly productive when i have little time so yeah lmao. October just is the month when my job tends to go to 12 hour days, I am not sure how my schedule will be changing with this but in case I'm putting this up. I will be here and still doing stuff just maybe not to my norm. Love you Milkshake!

this affects: Ezra, Jamie, Prince, Kiet, Ira, Izzy, Radley, Chatchawee, Mack, Patrick, Storm, Cherry, Yves, Rocket

pm
^
theodoric park
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 08:28 AM
26 years old
chef
dating
all the wrong people
surry hills
10 posts
minty meatshake
The Epicure
theodoric park

Scarce Posting/SORRY

Long story short, I have not been in a good place as of recently. I have a lot of stress going on and the writer's block has been real. I totally should have posted this sooner, and I do apologize for that! I will still be poking around, hopefully posting a little more once my mind calms down. I just wanted to let everyone know I didn't leave or run away, you guys are lovely! I just need some time for my gosh dang brain to stop being a dick. Effects: Amelia Kim, Theodoric Park, Darcy King and Emerson Williams

pm
^
milogre shin
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:07 PM
25 years old
tattoo artist
open
both hands
chinatown
38 posts
cookies 'n scream
the fervour
milogre shin

12 OCT - 27 OCT

not rlly an absence so much as i'm gonna be slower than a 96 yr old who had both hips replaced for the next couple of weeks. if i've promised u threads or owe u replies, i will get to them i promise!!! eventually!!! i just have a lot of stuff going on atm but ilu all http://i.imgur.com/3Gq0Ks0.png

ps max i love all our threads how could u make me choose like that!!!!! but also considering we've both got away notices up lol don't worry abt it unless ur feeling particularly inspired!!

this affects: milo shin

pm
^
dr. jekyll
 Posted: Yesterday at 06:39 pm
24 years old
waiter
single
his camera
penrith
7 posts
minty meatshake
impecunious
dr. jekyll

23 oct - oct

gonna have a busy week and taking a break to try to catch up on my school work. i might pop in a little bit tho, really sorry!

this affects: oliver hyde, miles won, paul kang

pm
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll